Friday, June 29, 2012

10 Random Facts

10 Random facts about moi:


-I love names, seriously. I love creating combos and seeing meanings and everything. 
-I have an almost unhealthy obsession with Broadway. Broadway is ONE of my favorite things. Ever. You should see my iPod. 
-I have three ear piercings in each ear. 
-I love TV shows. I'm legit a walking TV guide. 
-I have mouth that would most def make a sailor blush...My parents are surprised by the things that come out my mouth. 
-My hair color changes like the weather one day it could be blonde than within a week it could be back to brown.
-Music is my life. I listen to music all the time.
-Reba McEntire and Idina Menzel are my idols. They are both so amazing and down to earth. 
-I grew up on Country music. It'll always be my first love.
-I have listened to one song from RENT 130 times...I know every. single. word. 


Bonus fact:
-I've been in Orchestra since I was in the 4th grade. I love it more every day....:)


Well that's the intro to my blog!!!!


-SJ

1 comment: